Dr. Jessica Stilley
Dr. Jessica Stilley received her BS in Psychology and her DMD at the University of Florida. She then travelled north to The Ohio State University for her Masters of Science and Periodontal training. She joined the Periodontal Health Center in 2008 and has been helping patients keep their natural teeth and maintain optimal gum health since!
Dr. Stilley was the first Board-Certified Periodontist in Pasco County, and she prides herself on upholding those standards every day in private practice. Not only dedicated to the practice of periodontics, but also passionate about the profession of dentistry, Dr. Stilley has been involved in several dental organizations and has recently become a Florida Board of Dentistry Anesthesia Inspector.
- Florida Society of Dental Anesthesia
- West Coast District Dental Association
- West Pasco Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Periodontal Society
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Society of Dental Anesthesia
- Southern Academy of Periodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Florida Association Of Periodontics
- Florida Association of Periodontists Award 2005
- Chief Resident, the Ohio State University 2007-2008
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology 2009
- President of the West Pasco Dental Association 2013-2014
- President of the Hillsborough County Periodontal Society 2013-2014
- President of the Florida Association of Periodontists 2020-2021
- #1 International Bestselling Author of The Million Dollar Smile: Changing Lives with Cosmetic Dentistry
- 2020 Florida Dental Association Leadership Award
Outside Of The Office
When not in the office, Dr. Stilley enjoys distance running and spending time with her husband Michael, their son Trent, and their two dogs Sully and Laila!
Come find out why Dr. Stilley is one of the top periodontists in Tampa and New Port Richey when you schedule an appointment with us.
We’re dedicated to providing expert periodontal care for the people in our communities. Our experienced periodontists use state-of-the-art technologies throughout all of our services, because your comfort is most important to us.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!