Dr. Steven Lieber
Dr. Steven Lieber initially established our practice in the fall of 1977 in Tampa, FL. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed his residency in Periodontics at this same institution.
In 1979, the practice became Periodontal Health Center and a second location was established in New Port Richey, FL. Periodontal Health Center has maintained offices in both Tampa and New Port Richey since its inception in 1979.
Dr. Lieber is a past president of the West Pasco Dental Association and has been an alternate delegate to the Florida Dental Association.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Florida Association Of Periodontics
- Florida Dental Association
- West Pasco Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- Tampa Bay Magazine: Top Dentists
- Presidential Who’s Who Among Business & Professional Achievers
- Consumer’s Research Council of America: America’s Top Dentists
Outside Of The Office
Dr. Lieber and his wife Carol are originally from East Meadow, N.Y. They have three grown children and three grandsons. Dr. Lieber spends most of his free time hiking, biking, working in his garden, and supporting the professional sports teams of Tampa Bay.
Come find out why we are one of the top periodontists in Tampa and New Port Richey when you schedule an appointment with us.
We’re dedicated to providing expert periodontal care for the people in our communities. Our experienced periodontists use state-of-the-art technologies throughout all of our services, because your comfort is most important to us.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!